Skip to main content

(Delta 8 Infused) Trim & Small Buds with (2) Hemp Wraps

(No reviews yet)
3.50 Grams

Why Would I Need CBD?

Chances are by now someone you know has told you about the wonders of CBD. You must have had a friend try to turn you on because they have started using and benefiting from CBD.

You only “need” CBD if you care about your health. It’s that simple.

Think of CBD like a natural multivitamin with the power of prescription medications but better for your body and without the side effects.

Taken from the Hemp plant, once in your body, CBD interacts with your body’s Endocannabinoid System. This is perhaps the most important system in your body for maintaining and regulating health. Receptors of the Endocannabinoid System are literally spread throughout your body.

Individuals that take CBD report benefits in a few common areas. These include:

  • Lessened Anxiety and Mood Enhancement
  • Inflammation Reduction and Pain Relief
  • Better Sleep
  • Regulated BP
  • Cancer Inhibitor & More!!!

The reason CBD has such diverse benefits is because the Endocannabinoid System helps bring the body into balance (homeostasis), whatever your individual issue is. Please note everyone results, body types, etc; are different and effects will vary. Some individuals may experience "none", "some" or "all" of the effects some individuals have reported! These statements are made for informational purpose only, and are not meant to heal, diagnose, or cure any disease's. Please consult your physician or a medical professional to see if hemp products are safe for you! 

Delta 8 Kush Coated Trim (3.5 Grams) - 180 MG CBD | 80 MG Δ8 THC

Our Δ8 infusion process starts with selecting premium greenhouse grown hemp flowers and coating them with clear Δ8 distillate extracts and Δ8 infused kief. We apply several light layers to ensure the flowers dry properly and smoke smoothly. Our ground comes from the machine trimmings cut to perfection and ready to be rolled in any blunt, or in a preroll cone or stuffed in a cigarette for individual's that prefer to roll-up quickly. Order's may include some "sticks, stems & seeds!" Because of high order volumes we can ony manicure 75% of this product you may still want to go through it to refine the remaining 25%.

DELTA 8 Flower Strain Information:

Type:  Sativa dominant hybrid
Lineage:  Kush phenotype
Aroma:  Dank, Fruity, Earthy
Effect:  Chill, Relaxed, Uplifted

Cannabinoid Profile & Potency levels: Scan Here for Lab D8 Kush COA

18.7% CBDA
5.3% CBD
Plus 8% Delta-8 THC
Below <0.115 THCA (Legal limit is 0.3%)
No detectable delta-9 THC (Legal limit is 0.3%)

1.9 mg per g Caryophyllene
1.0 mg per g Bisabolol
1.4 mg per g Humulene
0.8 mg per g Guaiol

Product Information:
Type:  CBD Hemp trim coated with Delta 8 extracts and D8 kief.
Quantity:  3.50 grams.                                                                                              

*Please note our "Trim is covered with "trichomes & Infused with Delta 8 / 97.2% distillate & may inlcude some mini popcorn buds but mainly consist of shavings that fall off our top shelf buds during the "machine trimming process." A great value for those individuals that like to roll their own Delta 8 preroll's or Delta 8 Infused blunts!"                                                                                                       

Packaging Information:
DELTA 8 Hemp Flower small buds & trim is packed in a clear vacuum bag that is heat sealed for freshness not to omit any odors or packaged in a Cali Tin that is cover with a freshness seal. QR codes are affixed to the COA included with each order. Order will Include (2) Hemp Preroll Cones or (2) Hemp Wraps.