Skip to main content

Delta 8 Ground & Small Buds

$10.00
(No reviews yet)
SKU:
D8B-15
Weight:
1.50 Grams

Delta 8 Kush Hemp Coated Trim (1.5 Grams) - 180 MG CBD | 80 MG Δ8 THC

Our Δ8 infusion process starts with selecting premium greenhouse grown hemp flowers and coating them with clear Δ8 distillate oil and Δ8 infused kief. We apply several light layers to ensure the flowers dry properly and smoke smoothly. Then ground up to perfection and ready to be rolled in any blunt, preroll cone or stuffed in a cigarette for that busy individual thought would like to smoke. Order may include some "sticks, stems & seeds!" Because of high order volumes we can ony manicure 75% of this product but you may still want to go through it to refine the remaining 25%.

DELTA 8 Flower Strain Information:

Type:  Sativa dominant hybrid
Lineage:  Kush phenotype
Aroma:  Dank, Fruity, Earthy
Effect:  Chill, Relaxed, Uplifted

Cannabinoid Profile & Potency levels:

12.8% CBDA
6.0% CBD
8% Delta-8 THC
Below <0.115 THCA (Legal limit is 0.3%)
No detectable delta-9 THC (Legal limit is 0.3%)

1.9 mg per g Caryophyllene
1.0 mg per g Bisabolol
1.4 mg per g Humulene
0.8 mg per g Guaiol

Product Information:
Type:  CBD Hemp trim coateded with Delta 8 oil and D8 kief.
Quantity:  1.50 grams.

Packaging Information:
DELTA 8 Hemp Flower small buds are packed in a clear vacuum bag that is heat sealed for freshness and to omit any odors.  A 2x4 label with scannable QR code is affixed to the bag.

*WE DO NOT SHIP DELTA 8 PRODUCTS or CBD TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: ALASKA, ARKANSAS,
DELAWARE, IDAHO, IOWA, MISSISSIPPI AND MONTANA!